How to Master Your Mobile Manager
It's easier than you might think!
Tip: Tackle one feature at a time using readily available (24/7) guidance
The biggest obstacle to learning Mobile Manager (MM) isn't the gazillions of things it does.
No, the biggest obstacle is the belief that it's too much to learn. Such a defeatist attitude doesn't serve anyone well.
In truth, most of MM's features are common sensical and are logic-driven.
Consider that you also once didn't know how to drive a car, check Facebook, or change time on your digital watch. You mastered them with finesse. You can do the same with MM. (Just ask the thousands of MM users-turned-warriors who swear by this trusted tool.)
When a master carpenter gets a new tool that will simplify his work and help him deliver a more impressive product, he doesn't back away from his investment. Instead, he pours through the instruction manual and uses it until he's mastered the tool.
Likewise, MM is the realtors' tool of choice, designed to simplify your life and provide unprecedented mobility. But, unlike the carpenter who only has one reference, you've got several options to suit your learning style:
1. Start with the introductory materials you received with your MM number. Lost them? Drop us a line and we'll email them off to you.
2. Take copious notes at a training session conducted by a MM representative.
3. Reference the online MM training site 24/7: www.makejustonecall.net. Master one feature, then move onto another.
4. Download a paper copy of the training tutorial if you don't like learning online: Find a .pdf version at www.makejustonecall.net. Options appear at top of home page.
5. Watch MM Webinars: Find them at the top of the home page at our training site: www.makejustonecall.net.
6. Read our Best Practices for more application of features. You'll find it at https://makejustonecall.com/bestpractices.html
7. Talk to other users. You'll be surprised at their creative uses of MM.