- Get your new iPhone / iPad App from AccessLine: "AccessLine Mobile." Click here.
- User guide for AccessLine Mobile app.
- Beginning March 23, 2011: You now can program your Mobile Manager to send you faxes as a .pdf attachment and voicemails as a .wav attachment. See our March newsletter below for more on this.
- OneCall's unified messaging service, Mobile Manager, is featured in the May 2008 www.REALTOR.org Tech Watch column, written by journalist and technology expert, Mike Antoniak.
- Wow, our clients are certainly clever and willing to share! We’ve compiled their recommended ‘best of the best’ practices – ideas and tips employing Mobile Manager to make their work simpler, faster and more lucrative. Take a look!
- We're thrilled to announce our newly developed and easily navigable training site: www.makejustonecall.net. Visit anytime — It's easy and fun to use, and the self-guided options allow you to learn at a time and pace convenient to you! You will also find a hard-copy version to download and print.
Newsletters - 2011
Articles, insights, 10-second quick tips and profiles on how to profit from maximum efficiency with Mobile Manager.
Click on a title below to view the article
(Articles are listed in alphabetical order)
- 10 Ways to Save Time with Mobile Manager
- 30-second commercial
- All Is Not Rosy in Cellphone Land
- Ask!It's a Verb, not a Mystery (Part I)
- Ask!It's a Verb, not a Mystery (Part II)
- Business CardsBest Tips for Putting Your Future in the Palm of Someone's Hand
- Call Forwarding - Not Just Basic Technology Anymore
- Clients Want a Reason to Choose You - Give it to Them
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to 2009
- Help Others Take an Interest in You: Be a Purple Cow!
- How to Master Your Mobile Manager
- How to Turbo Charge the Daily "Blah, Blah, Blah"
- How Well Do Family and Friends Market for You?
- Is it Risky to do Business with You?
- Market to Your Listener’s Memory
- Netiquette (Network Etiquette)
- Spruce Up Marketing Materials with the 30-3-30 Rule
- Straight Talk on Cell Phones and Professionalism
- Three Key Ways to Protect Yourself and Your Business Using Mobile Manager
- To Act or Not To Act: Which is Costing You More?
- Virtual Phone Numbers
- Want Publicity? You Gotta' Be Willing to Give
- What Your Prospects Are Saying
- Wise Decisions
- Words and Phrases that Make Your Business Sound Irresistible
- "Your Call is Very Important to Me..." .... Oh Really?
But wait – there’s more! If you’re seeking still more professional advice, we recommend you visit the articles at the site of real estate marketing guru, Steve Stewart at www.steve-stewart.com.